School is out and it is time for Summer! Enjoy the time you have with your kids! It is too easy to stay inside in the air conditioned house and not go outside in the heat. Make this summer different! You and your kids can enjoy time outdoors with fun water activities! Water activities are a great source of exercise. The best exercise is when you are having so much fun that you don’t even realize that you are exercising! They won’t mind putting the video games away and getting off of the couch once they see how much fun they are going to have outdoors. With great water activities, you won’t mind the heat either. The water will help keep you cool or cool you off, depending on which activity you are doing.
Do you realize there are only 12 Summers between your children starting Kindergarten and graduating from High School! Don’t waste any of them! If you are a stay at home mom, a flexible plan of fun activities can help the hot days of summer to go smoother. Have a plan, but when something fun comes along, scrap the plan and go with it! You can always do the activities you had planned some other time. By turning household chores into games or competitions, the kids won’t mind helping you get the chores done. That way you can all get on with the fun activities of the day. If you are a working mom and everything pulls at your evening time, you may want to make a Purposeful Calendar. One that you purposefully schedule time to have fun with your kids. As moms, we have everything pulling on our time. It is too easy to let days slip away and not take the time to play. Stay at Home or Working moms, when your children are grown, you want them to remember all of the fun that they had with you, not that you never had time for fun.
I had the luxury of staying home with our boys. Some days it was a luxury and some days I wondered why on earth I didn’t have a job! They are all grown and married now and even though I stayed home with them, I feel like I wasted too much time with unimportant things. A lot of the things I spent my time doing had to be done, but I should have enlisted their help and then had more time to play. Living with 5 males was overwhelming at times! LOL! Most of the time, I knew that if I wanted it done right, I needed to do it myself. Sometimes as moms, we think we have to do it all. The truth is, we don’t. We put too much pressure on ourselves to make everything perfect. Reality is that life isn’t perfect and that is okay! Time is something we can’t buy and we can’t get back!
Our boys were great friends growing up and to this day they are great buddies! I am very blessed with that. Even though there were 4 of them and they had fun together, they always wanted their friends to come over too. I almost always said yes. Our backyard was always full of boys having fun. Our neighbors used to sit on their porches and watch the boys play. I am certain that they shook their heads in disbelief of how many boys could play in one backyard! In the summer, water activities were always a hit. We swam in the pool, had squirt gun fights, played on the water slide, put the sprinkler under the trampoline, and many other things.
Here is a list of 7 fun water activities:
1) Sandbox – When our boys were young, they loved to play with water in the sandbox. They were a mess, but they loved every minute of it! Sand is fairly inexpensive and they can have hours of fun playing in it. You can make fun sand toys out of throw away containers. A milk jug makes a great funnel by cutting the bottom half of the jug off. Slotted plastic spoons make great sifters. Throw in a few toy cars and they are happy! Just keep the hose nearby so they can rinse off before coming in the house.
2) Swimming/Wading Pool – Who wouldn’t love an in ground pool? Not everyone can have an in ground pool, but most of us can have some form of a pool. There are so many options now from very small wading pools to quick set up large above ground pools. Decks seem like a perfect spot to set up a kiddie pool. Be careful! A gallon of water weighs 8.35 pounds. A small round kiddie pool 5′ x 15″ deep holds 126 gallons at 80% capacity. That is over 1000 pounds of water weight! Solid ground is probably a much better location for any pool.
3) Squirt guns – You can buy a package of 2 small squirt guns for $1.00 or spend over $50.00 for 1 squirt gun. That is up to you and also the size of the child (or adult). The bigger the squirt gun, the more water they hold and the further they shoot! Kids enjoy chasing each other, shooting at a target, or creating artwork on the sidewalk with squirt guns.
4) Water Balloons are always a hit! Kids love throwing them at each other, playing catch with them, aiming at a target, or anything that gets them wet! There are numerous games that can be played with water balloons. If you are creative, you can make up your own water balloon games! You can substitute wet sponges for many of the water balloon games and activities. Sponges make clean up easier and you don’t have to continually buy balloons.
5) Water Slides- You can be creative or spend a lot of money on these. The choice is yours. You can make a simple water slide if you add a hose to your existing swing set or stand alone slide. It is fun to put the end of the slide in a pool. Kids love the splash they make as they slide into the pool! Slip and Slides are available in all kinds of price ranges. You can create your own slip and slide with a tarp and hose. Secure the tarp to the ground and set the hose up to spray on it. You can also overlap tarps to make the slide longer. be sure to put the new tarp under the first one as you overlap them. When our boys were younger, we bought an inexpensive kiddie blow up pool to put at the end of the slip and slide. We didn’t blow the pool up tight, so that as we laid the slip and slide over the edge of it, that side would flatten and cause the other side to expand and catch the water. The boys loved going down the slide and splashing in the pooled water at the end. Wet slides need close parental supervision!
6) Beach/Lake/River/Creek – If you live close to a natural body of water, enjoy it! You can enjoy nature at its best and it is free! Take plenty of toys and activities to keep the little ones busy. Sand toys and toys they can dig in the dirt with are great to take. Water toys are perfect too. Don’t forget the floaties! Toys they can dip, dunk, and pour with are perfect too. Take a picnic dinner and enjoy fun family time!
7) Hose & Sprinklers – Give a child a water hose and let the fun begin! Be careful, you may get wet! I can remember spraying my kids with the hose and then letting them help me water plants. I also remember times when they had control of the hose and thought it was the perfect time to spray mom! I could usually see it in their eyes and know what was about to happen! LOL! Kids love to run through the Sprinklers! Hook the hose to a sprinkler and turn them loose!
Kids and water activities are a perfect combination for summer fun! Check out these fun water activities we found from happyhooligans:
A) Ocean In A Bottle – http://happyhooligans.ca/ocean-in-bottle/
B) 25 Water Play Activities – http://happyhooligans.ca/25-water-play-ideas-backyard/
C) Frozen Fractals – If your daughter likes the movie Frozen, she will love this! – http://happyhooligans.ca/frozen-fractals-activity-ice-play-kids/
These are some of our favorites from happyhooligans. Check them out and more!
For fun Water Games, check this site out! http://www.kidactivities.net/category/games-outside-water.aspx
If you are looking for cute, fun, and stylish water accessories, check out the Stephen Joseph line at www.thecrazydazy.com. Here you will find: Beach Totes (Beach Bags), Hooded Towels, Little Squirts, Beach & Pool Toys, Bucket Hats, Stainless Steel Water Bottles, and Umbrellas all for your little ones! You will also find great beach bags for yourself!
Whatever fun water activities you decide to do, be sure to remember the sunscreen and to stay hydrated! Have fun making great memories with your kids!
Kids love to imitate what they see. My granddaughter will be 8 on her birthday. She is certain that she wants to be a teacher when she grows up. She has a school room set up in her house and when we visit, guess who gets to be the students. She has a chalk board with a behavior chart on it. Since I like to talk too much, I am always on the negative behavior list. I pretend to cry and she usually will give me another chance to be on the good list. Her Popo knows how to stay on the good list! I think he just knows how to brown nose! Mimi hasn’t learned that yet! She has “centers” set up in her school room. We read, spell, and play. She is so serious when she is teaching. I think it is adorable!
Two of our grandsons are on the same Tee Ball team, coached by their Dads and Popo. At their first game, my granddaughter came dressed in a long skirt, denim jacket, ballet flats, and wearing a lanyard. I asked her what she was all dressed up for. She looked at me so funny and said “I am a teacher”. The lanyard should have been my clue! She did look like a teacher and I should have known that! She is ALWAYS a teacher!
Kids love to imitate. Just like my granddaughter likes to imitate her teachers, she also likes to imitate her mom. She wants to carry a purse and have important things in it just like Mom. She carries jewelry, headbands, notepads w/pens, trinket toys, gum, and other fun stuff. It is always fun to see what she has decided to carry in her purse.
As a mom of 4, I always carried a big purse. It never failed that when I carried a smaller one, I was missing something one of the kids needed. Even though our kids are grown, I still love my big purses. However, it certainly is nice to be able to carry a smaller one! I love the freedom a smaller bag gives! When you carry a smaller purse, you don’t feel like you have to carry everything someone might need in it. Crossbody purses are awesome! Everything you need right there by your body, but your hands are free! The more I carry them, the more I really like them. They are great for all ages! My mom loves hers, I love mine, my daughter-in-laws love theirs, and my granddaughter loves hers too! She loves being like all of the other women in the family!
Do you have a little girl who loves to imitate you? Stephen Joseph has a new Crossbody purse for little girls. They are adorable and any little girl is bound to love them! Perfect for Summer, they are available in Bee, Butterfly, and Ladybug designs. These purses measure 5 x 5 and have a 25″ strap. How cute your little girl will be carrying her purse just like Mom! These purses sell for just $9.99! Imagine, a fun and useful gift for under $10.00! Now that is something to get excited about! These would make great preschool graduation gifts, birthday gifts, or a just because you are you gift! Put a smile on your little girls face today! Order at www.thecrazydazy.com. Stephen Joseph offers many other things to match these great purses!.
Check out this Mother/Daughter blog we found that has fun Mother/Daughter activities to do together.
Enjoy your Mother/Daughter time! She will love a new Crossbody Purse.
It is Dance Recital time! Are you are looking for the perfect dance recital gift? Flowers seem to be the “go to” gift for dancers, but you might enjoy shaking that up a little! What about giving a gift that is Fun-ctional and fun to receive!
Get some Pink Poppy Bling! We love this new line of Dance Bags! They will add Bling to your dancer’s life! These bags make great dance recital gifts! There are also Blingy Dance Bag Tags that any dancer is sure to love.
How cool of a gift would it be, to buy flowers and have them sticking out of the top of their new dance bag? The best of recital gifts! This would be a great way to give flowers, but still give a gift that will last! Your little dancer is sure to love one of these great Sassi Designs Dance Bags! This bag comes in a great Zebra design too.
Horizon Dance Bags are something most dancers would love to own. At The Crazy Dazy we offer a great selection. We make these bags extra special by being able to embroider names on the bags. From Dance Garment Bags Large Dance Duffle Bags, and Dance Shoe Bags, we have what your dancer needs to carry gear to and from dance class or competitions.
At www.thecrazydazy.com, you will find one of the largest selections of Dance Bags offered online. We have dance bags for the youngest toddler dancer all the way to adult dancers. We also offer other “dance” related gifts – Wallets, Wristlets, Tea Sets, and more. If your dancer lives away, we will be happy to wrap your gift and ship it to them, along with a card that relays your sentiments. Imagine how excited they will be to have a special gift arrive just for them!
Enjoy watching them dance at their dance recital and enjoy watching their face light up when you give them the special gift that you picked out just for them. If you are unable to be there, let them know how much you care by sending them a special gift picked out by you.
What to get your Preschool Graduate! Recently, I have had people asking me what an appropriate gift is for a Preschool Graduate. As long as the gift is age appropriate, there really isn’t a wrong gift to give them. They are young and who doesn’t love getting a gift! The question is, do you want to give a keepsake gift, a useable gift, or toys and candy? It depends on your style. The Preschool Graduate will enjoy them all!
Our first grandchild was born in 2010. The last 5 years have flown by fast! Lucky me, I get to keep him while Mom & Dad are working. I also have had the pleasure of taking him to Preschool and picking him up on most days. It is fun to watch him go in the door at Preschool with confidence that he has it all under control! If only life was always that easy! It’s more fun to see his face light up when I pick him up. He comes out the door all excited about what he has learned that day. I love to hear him sing his new songs and especially when his little brother tries to sing with him. I can’t believe he is almost finished with Preschool and ready to start Kindergarten in the fall!
We brought his Cap & Gown home this week. He was so excited to try it on! I made him wait until his Mom got here, so that she could see him put it on for the first time. He was adorable and the smile on his face showed just how excited he was! His Dad went to the same Preschool that he goes to and wore the same Cap & Gowns! I am anxious to put their pictures side by side! I know he will think that is awesome! He thinks his Dad is pretty special. We didn’t tell him that he gets to keep the Tassel. I know he is going to love that! I am sure he will hang it on his Graduation Picture. He is so excited about Graduation. I thought his 5th birthday was hard, but now we are going to Preschool Graduation and Kindergarten is a reality!
Do you have someone graduating from Preschool? If you do, you may be asking yourself what would be an appropriate Preschool Graduation Gift. Check these out:
5 Great Preschool Graduation Gift Ideas:
1) Photo Book of Preschool Days – If you choose to make this gift, you will need to gather photos of the child. You can make the book Scrapbook style or Digital. There are many online sites that let you create and print your book. Have fun making this! These memories will be cherished forever!
2) A Book about Kindergarten – There are several books available about Kindergarten. Reading about Kindergarten may ease any anxieties they have about going to school. It may also get them excited about going to Kindergarten! Here are a couple of suggestions: On The Way to Kindergarten by Virginia Kroll and Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten by Joseph Slate
3) Picture Frame for their Graduation Photo – There are several Graduation 2015 photo frames available. I found one for Bronx that says Preschool Graduation 2015. Besides Photo Frames, you can find Graduation Memorabilia everywhere. I saw an Autograph Graduation Dog that would be fun to have their classmates sign. Imagine how their signatures will change from Preschool to High School Graduation! It will be fun to see how many of them graduate High School together.
4) Backpack for Kindergarten – Most Kindergarteners will need a backpack. Stephen Joseph backpacks are perfect for Kindergarteners. Check them out at www.thecrazydazy.com. There are numerous designs to pick from. Pick out a matching Lunch Box too! Make these gifts extra special by having them personalized! They will be so excited about starting Kindergarten to show off their new Personalized stuff!
5) Outdoor games – Yard Bowling, Sprinklers, Slip N Slide, Foam Airplanes, Sandbox Toys, or anything that encourages them to get outside and enjoy summer. Kids love to play! Summer will fly by quickly and it will be time to start Kindergarten. Help them enjoy their summer vacation!
Enjoy Preschool Graduation! Take lots of pictures! The memories you are making are so special! Make your Graduate feel special and remember they will love getting their Graduation gifts!
Take time this summer to really enjoy your kids! They grow up too fast!
Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 10th. Take the stress off of last minute shopping and order her Mother’s Day gift today. Here are some great gift ideas from The Crazy Dazy. To make shopping easier, we have divided them into “mom types” What type of Mom is yours?
Creative Cooking Mom If your mom loves to cook, she will love having fun things to use in the kitchen. Mom will love looking pretty and staying clean as she cooks. If she takes casseroles or desserts anywhere, she will love taking them in a pretty carrier! Whether cooking or carrying, she will love these kitchen ideas.
1) Colorful Cute Apron: Mandrin Polka Dot/Stripe Apron by Two’s Company. Mom will feel special when she wears this pretty and cute apron in the kitchen.
2) Pretty Hot/Cold Casserole Carrier. Picnic Plus Double Hot/Cold Casserole Carrier. This carrier will keep hot food hot and cold food cold! She can take two casserole size dishes at the same time! Mom will feel very special when everyone asks her where she got her pretty casserole carrier. Every time she is asked, she will remember that you gave it to her for Mother’s Day. It is available in Madeline Turquoise, English Paisley, and Floribunda designs.
3) Unique Insulated Dessert Carrier. Picnic Plus Insulated Dessert Carrier. Mom will love showing off her fancy desserts when she arrives at the picnic or party with this unique dessert carrier. She will be able to keep her warm pies warm and her chilled desserts cold. Give her a gift that she will love showing off! This is available in the Provence Flair and English Paisley designs.
Picnicing Mama Mom’s like family time and what a better way to spend that time than on a picnic! Family gatherings can be so much fun! Mom is sure to enjoy using any of these great picnic items! The above Casserole Carriers and Dessert Carriers are perfect for picnics too! To go along with those, check these out!
4) Utensil Caddy. Picnic Plus Decka Utensil Caddy. If mom likes things pretty and organized, she will love this utensil caddy! It comes in a beautiful print that matches the Hot/Cold Casserole Carrier. It also comes in a beautiful print that matches the Round Dessert Carrier! This is available in the English Paisley, Provence Flair, and Madeline Turquoise designs
5) Picnic Tote Bag. Complete a great matching set or give her one great gift with this pretty Picnic Plus Moxy Tote Bag. She can pack all of her picnic supplies in the tote or she can pick up last minute supplies at the market in it. This tote is available in the Cocoa Cosmos and Provence Flair designs.
6) Pop Up Food Tent. Picnic Plus Food Tents. Help mom protect her food from those pesky picnic flies or falling leaves with these pretty mesh food tents. They come in a package of two and will compliment any food table! These are available in the English Paisley and Floribunda designs!
7) Insulated Cooler Bag. Picnic Plus Sea Glass Cooler Bag. Mom will love packing her cold picnic supplies in this insulated cooler bag. It is fashionable and practical. This cooler bag would also be great for the beach.
8) Sling Backpack Cooler Bag. Picnic Plus Hybrid Sling Backpack Cooler. These bags were designed with Mom in mind. She can load her cold items in the backpack cooler bag and still have her hands free for other items. If mom takes cold items places, she will love this cooler bag! It comes in these great designs: Pink Desire, Green Paisley, Black Peyton, and Houndstooth. Great for the pool or beach!
Lunch Toting Mama Make Mom’s lunch special. When her co-workers ask where she got her cute new lunch tote, she is sure to have a big smile on her face when she tells them that you gave it to her for Mother’s Day. This is a gift she can use every day. These lunch totes are pretty and practical!
9) Pretty Insulated Lunch Tote. Picnic Plus Savoy Lunch Tote. Completely insulated and comes with a lidded container that fits in bottom area. Can hold 3 cans! Available in these great designs: Floribunda, Coco Cosmo, Orange Martini, Green Paisley, Provence Flair, Madeline Turquoise, and Pink Desire.
10) Wristlet Handle Lunch Bag. Picnic Plus Razz Lunch Tote. These fully insulated zipper top lunch totes are perfect for mom. This tote style bag is a perfect size for lunch! Available in these great designs: Blue Blossom, Red Carnation, English Paisley, Provence Flair, and Madeline Turquoise.
Make-Up Mom Most moms wear make-up and love to have a pretty bag to keep it in. You can start her day off every morning with a gift from you. One of these three styles is sure to be perfect for your mom!
11) Makeup Bag. Sarahjanes Glitter Makeup Bag. These bags are made of Oilcloth which is a waterproof printed vinyl that doesn’t stain and wipes off easily. These measure 12″x7.5″. Available in these designs with glitter bottoms: Pink & Black Sweetflower and Orange & Blue Sweetflower..
12) Cosmetic Bag. Sarahjanes Medium Oilcloth Cosmetic Bag. These bags are great for mom’s makeup, just like the bag above. The bags measure 7″x11″. They are made out of the same type of oilcloth fabric and have a zippered top. Available in Brown Lace and Brown Leopard designs.
13) Small Zip Bag. Sarahjanes Small Zip Pouch. These small bags measure 5″x8″ and are perfect for keeping small items. Mom might use it to keep receipts, coupons, make-up, or hair accessories. Available in Brown Lace, Pink Lace, Blue Gingham, & Pink Gingham.
Traveling Mama Does your mom like to travel? Whether short overnight trips or long vacations, Mom’s love pretty new bags! These travel bags will make her next outing special!
14) Tote Bag. Sarahjanes Oilcloth Tote Bag. Easy cleaning and great size make these bags great for traveling! They measure 21″W x 16″H x 7″ Deep. 3 big pockets line one inside wall of the bag. These bags do not have a closure system. Available in Pink & Black Sweetflower, Orange & Blue Sweetflower, Aqua Sweetflower, Red Stripe & Blue, Pink Sweetflower, Leopard Silver & Black, These totes will also make great beach bags!
15) Roll Bag. Travel Bags by Sandra Large Pink Ticking & Black Roll Bag. This bag is great for traveling! It measures 21″ x 15.5″ x 10″. Perfect for driving, flying, or packing stuff in for Yoga class! The zipper top makes everything secure in this bag.
16) Open Tote. Travel Bags by Sandra Light Blue & Brown Open Tote. The bag measures 15″ x 13″ x 4.5″. The 3 open pockets on the front of the bag are great to keep things organized. Easy to keep clean, this tote will have people asking mom where she got it!
Camo Mom Is your mom a country girl? Does she like to hunt, fish, or just be outdoors? If she loves camo, she is sure to love these bags!
17) Small Duffel Bag. Travel Bags by Sandra Pink Camo Duffel Bag. Measures 13″ x 13″ x 6.5″. Perfect for keeping mom’s stuff together.
18) Open Tote. Travel Bags by Sandra Pink Camo Open Tote. This is a perfect compliment to the small duffel bag. It measures 15″ x 13″ x 4.5″. Washable.
Shopping Mama Most women love to shop! Mom’s have so many people and things to shop for. It is hard to walk around the mall with several shopping bags in your hands. Make this easier for mom! Get her a great bag that she can tote all of her shopping bags in.
19) Two’s Company Totes. Two’s Company Jute Tote Bags. These jute bags measure 17″ x 21″ and have an inside pocket. It will hold all of her shopping bags. If you are looking for a large beach bag, this tote is for you!
Sun Loving Mom It is time for mom to relax! Does she love the pool, beach, or lake? If so, she will love having a great beach bag to tote her stuff in! These bags are fashionable and practical too! The bags listed as number 14 & 19 are great beach bags along with the following one!
20) Periwinkle by Barlow Bag. Periwinkle by Barlow. These colorful and sturdy canvas totes measure 19″ x 16″ x 7″. They feature a drawstring top that can be pushed down inside of the bag or lifted up to cinch everything inside of the bag. Features rope handles and an interior pocket. Spot Clean Only. This bag is available in these beach colored stripes: Aqua (three tones of blue), Orange (orange, green, and yellow), & Fuchsia (Blue, Orange, and Fuchsia).
These items all look great personalized! Our website offers font and stitch color suggestions for each item. Personalized or not, your mom is sure to love a gift that she can really use! Mom’s are special! Make her Day special too! Happy Mother’s Day to all Mom’s!
When you were a child, did you sing “Rain, Rain, Go Away. Come again another day!”? I did! Kids will be chanting a different tune with a new Stephen Joseph Kids Umbrella! Get them excited about rainy days! A fun new umbrella will encourage them to play outdoors, even on a rainy day! Everyone gets tired of being trapped indoors and this past winter seemed to last forever!. You are probably as anxious for them to go out and play as they are to get outside. So don’t let it rain on your parade, order a new umbrella today at www.thecrazydazy.com!
Stephen Joseph Kids Umbrellas are the perfect size for young children! Each umbrella measures 27″ in diameter when it is opened and 22″ in length. They are made out of 100% Polyester. These umbrellas are made to open and close easily without pinching little fingers. Check out these fun designs:
This style of Stephen Joseph Kids Umbrella is available in several other great designs! Is your daughter into horses? If she is, she will love the Girl Horse Umbrella! Does your little guy pretend to be a pirate? Most little boys do! He will love showing off his new Pirate Umbrella! Owls are so popular right now. Any little girl would love carrying the Teal Owl Umbrella! We are all happy to see Spring arrive! Butterflies are part of enjoying the warmer weather. Check out the adorable Butterfly Umbrella! We love how our Firemen protect us. Most little boys say they want to be a Fireman when they grow up. Boys will love the Firetruck Umbrella! Most little girls don’t like bugs! Ladybugs are different! They love to hold them in their hand and watch them crawl up their arm and fly away. Girls will love the Ladybug Umbrella! What about Monkeys? The Monkeys on this umbrella are adorable! Everyone will love this Monkey Umbrella! My personal favorite is the Flower Umbrella! I love it’s bright colors and happy look! It is perfect for Spring! Last, but not least is the Dinosaur Umbrella! Boys love to learn about dinosaurs! They will love telling you what kind of dinosaurs are on this umbrella!
Stephen Joseph has a new 3-D Design Umbrella! It is available in these 4 great designs: Teal Owl, Butterfly, Zoo, and Pirate. How adorable is this?
There are many fun uses for a great kids umbrella! Here are just a few:
1) Keeping hair dry while puddle jumping
2) Not letting the Sun kiss your face
3) Looking cool when taking a walk
4) Being adorable at the beach.
Maybe one of the best reasons for getting your child their own umbrella is so that you don’t have to share yours! Sharing an umbrella usually means that you both get wet!
Do you have a Niece or Nephew with a birthday soon? Does your child have a birthday party to attend? Give something unique! Your gift is sure to be a hit, when you give one of these great Stephen Joseph Kids Umbrellas! Every child at the party will want one!
Whether Singing in the Rain or Puddle Jumping, enjoy getting out with your kids! When you get tired of playing outside in the rain, check out these fun ideas: 26 Rainy Day Activities for Kids There are some great ideas here! One of my favorite is making your own mud boots out of duct tape! With so many awesome rainy day ideas, you will anxiously be awaiting the next rainy day!
Can Unique Children’s Luggage make traveling easier? You bet!
Traveling with children is rarely easy! When our boys were younger, we drove everywhere we went. Airfare for 6 is never cheap! Great memories can be made on road trips! We always loved getting our boys in the car and driving half way across the country. Some people thought we were crazy, but we enjoyed it! We played games, sang songs, and told great stories. It was fun family time. It might have been fun to fly with all of them, but some of our greatest memories come from those road trips!
Since our boys are now grown, We have flown more in the last two years than in all of our previous years combined. We have been flying in and out of the same airports, so getting around inside of them has became much easier than it was when we first started flying. There are ways to reduce your time in line at the airport, but even with those things, we still have to spend plenty of time standing in line. As I am standing there waiting our turn in line, I see many families traveling with their small children. Airports are challenging enough on their own! Dragging children through an airport can be a real challenge! Waiting in line can be an even bigger challenge! One thing that I have noticed in my travel, is how much easier it is on the parents when the children are managing their own luggage. If the luggage is appropriate in size, even small children can pull their own. This takes extra stress off of the parents in an already stressful situation.
If you are taking a car trip with your kids, it can also be a big help if they can manage their own luggage. Unloading and Loading again at the Hotel is much easier if everyone is responsible for their own bags. Young children like to think they are helping. With luggage they can manage, they truly will be able to help! We love the Stephen Joseph rolling luggage. Check out some of the reasons why!
7 Things that make Stephen Joseph Rolling Luggage perfect for young children:
1) Extendable Handle
2) Rolling Wheels
3) Front legs for standing
4) Carrying Handle
5) Measures 14 1/2″ x 18″ x 6″
6) Two side zipper pockets with outside mesh pockets
7) Large front zipper pocket with outside mesh pocket
This luggage is easy to pack! The front unzips and opens flat for easy packing. The side and front zipper pockets are great for packing items that you want to keep separated from their clothing. Outside mesh pockets are perfect for keeping snacks and a water bottle or anything you want easy access to. The luggage is available in 8 designs. One is sure to be perfect for your little one!
8 Great Designs
1) Airplane – Your little pilot will love traveling with this Airplane Rolling Luggage! The two toned blue stripes provide the perfect background for the airplane that is taking flight on the front of this bag. Red front and side pockets trimmed in blue piping add the final touch on this great luggage.
2) Flower – Flowers always make a girl smile! This bright green and hot pink luggage boasting beautiful whimsical flowers will do the same! The hot pink pocket and the bright orange & pink flowers look amazing on the bright green front of this luggage. Orange pockets are the perfect compliment to the two toned bright pink striped sides of this bag. Everyone will smile when they see this luggage!
3) Girl Horse – Every little girl wants a pony! She will love the adorable horse on the front of this bright blue and pink luggage. A horseshoe is the perfect compliment to the bright & light pink striped front pocket. The bright pink stars are shining on the blue body of this bag! Gidee Up Horsie will have a whole new meaning as she is pulling this luggage behind her.
4) Dino – Cute designs for little boys can be hard to find. Stephen Joseph makes that much easier! They have done it again with this dynamic dinosaur luggage. The bright red, blue, and green colors on this luggage catch everyone’s eyes. The three dinosaurs on the front of this luggage are sure to make any little boy happy!
5) Butterfly – The front of this bag has 3 beautiful butterflies soaring on hot pink swirls complimented by a bright green pocket with 3 flowers & hot pink piping. There are also butterflies on each of the two hot pink side pockets. Those pockets look great on the bright green polka dot body of this luggage! Watch as the butterflies take flight!
6) Owl – This owl luggage is a Hoot! From the bright pink striped body to the bright blue flowered front, this bag is just too cute! With bright blue side pockets and a bright pink front pocket, this bag is a winner! We love the big eyed hot pink owl! The huge orange circles around her bright blue eyes make her seem like she is watching you!
7) Sports – Does your little guy love soccer? Is he playing baseball with his friends? Does he love to watch football with his dad? Do you let him play basketball in the house? As a mother of 4 boys, my answer to all of these would have been “YES”! If your little guy loves sports, this is a great bag for him! The bright blue & red colors are perfect for any boy. A basketball, soccer ball, football, baseball, and bat are all featured on the front, making this the perfect luggage for any little guy!
8) Ladybug – Little girls and ladybugs, what a perfect combination! This adorable red luggage boast pink & purple accents. The cute big ladybug sits on a big white flower above the pink striped front pocket. She will love this awesome bag!.
Whether flying, taking a road trip, or spending the night with grandparents, this luggage is unique and perfect! It is adorable as is, but there is one way you can make it even more special! Have it personalized!
As you check out the luggage at www.thecrazydazy.com, you will have Personalization options. There are great thread color choices and fantastic fonts suggested for each bag. These bags are adorable with their names personalized on them!
If you are looking for extra travel accessories, check out the matching water bottles and quilted backpacks. Both of these items compliment the luggage perfectly!
Wherever you go and whatever you do, we at wish Happy Travel to you!
and check out these 4 new Stephen Joseph Backpacks!
Will your child be one of the first to show off the new designs?
Since 1981 Stephen Joseph has been dedicated to creating fun and unique gifts. Stephen Joseph’s Design Team always amazes us with the adorable new designs they create for their products. Their artists are creative and amazing! This season is no different! They have came up with more adorable new designs. Check these out! Which is your favorite?
1 New! Stephen Joseph Space Quilted Toddler Backpack – Does your child love to look at the stars? Do they dream of going to outer space some day? Do they want to be an astronaut when they grow up? If so, they will love the new Space Quilted Backpack! This backpack features a spaceship soaring through the stars and over planets. The flap shows off the planet Saturn! What a great way to start learning about Space!
2 New! Stephen Joseph Girl Zoo Quilted Toddler Backpack – Most little children love the zoo! Is your little girl one of them? If she is, she will love carrying this backpack! It was designed with her in mind! The body of the bag is made from adorable bright pink quilted material. The Zebra and the Giraffe that are appliqued on the body of the bag are peaking from behind green leaves and beautiful flowers. They just make you smile! Does she like monkeys? Wait till she sees how cute the monkey on the flap is! She will love everything about this backpack!
3 New! Bird Stephen Joseph Quilted Toddler Backpack – It may be Winter now, but Spring is coming! Get her excited about Spring with this new backpack! From the sun on the flap to the birds singing in the tree, this backpack warms our hearts! She will love this Nature backpack!
4 New! Boy Farm Stephen Joseph Quilted Toddler Backpack – Old MacDonald had a farm E I E I O and on his farm he had a cow E I E i O! Yep, this backpack has a cow! It also has a tractor! Mr Rooster thinks he has conquered the farm by sitting on top of the tractor! The horse on the flap makes this backpack complete! Your little guy will be singing about his new Farm backpack!
We love all of the Stephen Joseph designs here at The Crazy Dazy. Their products are perfect for kids! The Quilted Toddler Backpacks are perfect for small children.
6 Things to know about Stephen Joseph Quilted Backpacks:
1-Each backpack measures approximately 12″ x 13.5″. A great size for small children to handle and yet large enough to make a great diaper bag!
2-The backpacks are fully lined.
3- Color coordinated drawstrings make cinching the backpack easy!
4– The magnetic snap closure on each backpack helps kids to be able to close the bag all on their own.
5-Each backpack is machine washable! Great thing for parents! They should be washed in cold water and hung to dry. A backpack that is easy to care for is as much a gift for the parents as it is for the child.
6-There are fun coordinating zipper pulls on each backpack! Check out the Barn Zipper Pull that comes on the Farm Backpack
At The Crazy Dazy, we love to Personalize the bags. Here are just a few reasons to have their backpacks Personalized:
1 There will be no denying that the bag belongs to your child
2 It will help your child learn to spell and read their name
3 Personalized Backpacks help Nursery Workers know which bag belongs to your child
You can have anything that fits personalized on their backpacks. Our most common personalization types are: Name, Traditional Monogram (first, last, middle), and Standard Monogram (first, middle, & last). We offer a large variety of Fonts to choose from. Some are great for boys and some are great for girls. Many are great for either.
Choose your favorite new design today!
If you want your child to be one of the first to get their Stephen Joseph New Design Backpacks, you can order today at www.thecrazydazy.com. Our current Personalization time is 2-4 business days not including shipping time.
The Crazy Dazy is celebrating our 10th Birthday! Come check us out and maybe you will be one of our lucky customers who receive a present! Happy Birthday to The Crazy Dazy and Good Luck to You!
While you are checking out our website, be sure to let us know which New Stephen Joseph Quilted Backpack design is your favorite!
Are you looking for the “perfect” gift? Do you want to give a gift that says “I picked this out especially for you”? If you are looking for that “special” gift, look no further! You can make the gifts you give fit all of the above, by ordering gifts from us and having them Personalized! Order now to ensure delivery by Christmas. Current Personalization time is 4-6 Business Days (not including shipping time).
You might choose anything from All Personalized Stephen Joseph for the kids on your list. There are many styles of backpacks and lunch boxes along with other items great for being Personalized. For those Tweens – Adults on your list, check out our
Buckhead Betties line, Travel Bags by Sandra, and our Mint Backpacks. Your are sure to find something for everyone on your list that you can have Personalized. Remember to order early! Have fun and enjoy your Christmas Shopping experience here at www.thecrazydazy.com.
Hurry, it’s not too late to take advantage of our Cyber Monday Sale! Use discount code: TICKTOCK for 10% off of your total purchase at www.thecrazydazy.com. You will find great gift ideas for everyone on your Christmas list. Have your gifts Personalized! *Current Personalization Time | 4-6 Business Days (not including shipping time). Order now to make sure the gifts arrive in plenty of time for your Christmas celebrations.